Topband: North Dakota on TB

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: North Dakota on TB
From: mailman-bounces@contesting.com (by way of Bill Tippett<btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:25:54 -0500
From: "George Taft" <w8uvz@voyager.net>
To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: North Dakota on TB
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:02:45 -0500

While trying to help an HB9 stn with a CW Q with North Dakota, I
suggested to Alex, W0ZTL, that he should have a look at top band in
the period  immediately succeeding his SS for a possible peak.  Alex responded:

Hi George,

  I'm going to take your advice and listen more often at sunset on
Top-Band and see if I can pick up some rare DX.  If someone is
looking for ND on most any band I'll be glad to help out; just drop
me an E-Mail.

                                                                          73
                                                                         Alex
W0ZTL

I know there must be many EU topbanders need ND to help fill a low
band WAS.  If you hear W0ZTL, you have found the "real" thing, hi.  GL

73  George  W8UVZ