[TowerTalk] 160 Mobile Antenna Info Needed

To: "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>,Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160 Mobile Antenna Info Needed
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:41:24 -0600
I purchased a 160 meter single band mobile whip antenna at HamCom in Dallas last
summer. It has a standard 3/8x24 thread on the bottom, a lower mast, a long
black coil in the middle (about 1" OD and you can see the wire turns indents
through the protective black cover) and then an upper whip. The lower
mast+coil+upper whip are about 10 ft total length.

The antenna works great! The problem is I would like to purchase another one,
but I cannot remember the vendor or the manufacture of the antenna.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks and 73!,
Tim K3LR