Re: Topband: Relays in RX array

To: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Relays in RX array
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:16:38 -0500
K9AY and KD9SV suggested the following:

Tyco/OEG OJE-SH series (sealed case, 12 volt) for spdt
Omron G2R series (sealed case, 24 volt) for dpdt
Gary specifically suggested the Tyco OMI-SH series, spdt and dpdt because he
took them apart and their contacts have wiping action, plus they are sealed.
They look like a good choice, and still under $2. Mouser 625, p. 1294.  This is
what I'm going to do.

73, Pete