Re: Topband: Boring report - it's not dead yet

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring report - it's not dead yet
From: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:07:00 -0700 (PDT)
The season is over for me, agricultural activities have started and D4  Cats
and Beverages can't seem to co-exist! Most of my Beverages are  down until fall.

  I thought it was over for me, but after seeing the spots last night, I
listened with my inverted V. Wolf was pounding in on the V but almost
inaudible on the TX vertical. This suggests high angle to me. Would  have been
nice to have the wires up and verify.

  No other EU's were heard during the limited time I had to listen.

  Happy hunting & 73,

  Larry - W7IUV