Topband: At last an opening!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: At last an opening!
From: "Raoul Coetzee" <raoulc@smmcape.co.za>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:16:31 +0200
Well, last night was very noisy here but I managed to work a new EU, Denmark
and made a German station happy with a new one for him.
This morning just before my sunrise, W5UN gave me a call, actually quite a
few, but I JUST could NOT get is call, The 'U' in the call just did not make
it through. Like W8JI said, its the dits ! Well, I felt later a bit
disgusted with my inability to complete the qso,but every time the 'U' came
past, the signal was gone!
Lets hope the band stays good , I had a dry spell!
73 All
Raoul, ZS1REC

Please note my new email :raoulc@smmcape.co.za