Topband: Fw: QST Article Apr.1977

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: QST Article Apr.1977
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:25:29 +0200
Subject: RE: QST Article Apr.1977

 Hello,

 would someone help me in getting electronic or hard copy of following
 article from QST:

 1977 April issue, page 18-??, title of the article:"Broadband, Steerable
 Phased Arrays"  Authors: R.C.Fenwick and R.R.Schell.
 As the fate has it, I did have the above mentioned issue in my hands. I
have
 cutted out other antenna articles but not particular one in question.

 Guess, was not enough mature then. Ahh, you learn by mistakes and further
 evaluation of the past articles.

 Thanks in advance,

 Nermin S58DX

p.s.in case you would use fax: +386 5 3334124