Topband: Soft Rock kits

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Soft Rock kits
From: "Tod" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:14:59 -0600
I have received MANY inquires about the Soft Rock kits. Since I am lazy, I
decided it was easiest to post the requested information on the reflector
rather than respond to each of the inquires separately

Here is the contact information for the kits. Below that are URL's to
related information.  Information about the SMD work (price, etc.) will
appear later when I have it.

Here is a copy of a message from Tony about the kits. I received it on April
9th 2006.

Hi Tod,

Yes, I can still fill PayPal orders for a few more days.  Be sure to say on
the PayPal order you want the 40m/80m kit ore the 160m kit.

Thanks and 73,
Tony KB9YIG

Winrad and SDRadio: http://weaksignals.com/

Rocky: http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/