Topband: 160 meters - C9 - Japan tonight

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 meters - C9 - Japan tonight
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:06:51 -0400
I just got word from the C9 guys.

We have the coil set up (we think) and are going to start tonight (1900Z)
listening at Japan sunrise. We'll try to send/listen just before we hope we
get an opening.

We're aware of the sunrise/sunset for USA as well and hope to be
listening/sending accordingly at appropriate times. We're not experienced
160 ops but we'll do our best.

We don't have regular internet and this is painfully slow, so you may not
hear from us again via the web.

The calls we will use on cw will be C91TK and C91JR. Frosty may try some SSB
using C91CF.

Wish us luck - Art N4PJ (C91JR)

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html