Topband: 160 AM BCB filter

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 AM BCB filter
From: "Doug Williams" <dougwill@dlwc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:30:50 -0500
I built a few broadcast band reject high pass filters to experiment with and
hopefully solve a problem I was having with a strong AM station less than 5
miles from my location. This signal was causing a problem not only on 160M
but all the way through 40M. I have pictures, specs and spectrum plots for
the filter on my web site http://www.dlwc.com <http://www.dlwc.com/>  I am
willing to donate one or two of these for non-commercial use (i.e. for hams
that are experiencing severe amateur receiver front end overload from a BCB
station and have not found a solution). In return I would expect the
recipient(s) to provide me feedback in the form of critical signal analysis
and measurable test results of your experiences/findings while using the
filter under your local conditions.

If anyone is interested please contact me directly.

73,

Doug Williams AB0SA

St. Louis, MO

dougwill@dlwc.com