Topband: Inverted "L" Radiation Resistance vs vertical height

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Inverted "L" Radiation Resistance vs vertical height
From: "k3hx@juno.com" <k3hx@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 02:04:35 GMT
I'm trying to determine if it makes sense to raise the vertical portion

of my 160 meter inverted "L" from 50 to 60 feet.  The additional 10

feet of vertical length will require a considerable amount of effort.

I'd be grateful if someone could provide a link to a table of radiation

resistance vs vertical length in degrees.

Or

A formula to calculate the radiation resistance vs vertical length

in degrees or decimal of a wavelength.

73

Tim