Topband: Stew Perry Contest Plaque Thank You

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Contest Plaque Thank You
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:27:29 -0700
I echo what Pat, Riki and Jim have said; "Thanks to the Boring Amateur Radio
Club for creating, sponsoring and fostering the SPDC through its 1st ten
years of life".

I enjoy operating the contest as well as sponsoring one of the plaques.  I
encourage all of the operators to consider sponsoring a plaque for their
individual choice of the accomplishment they want to honor.

When I read Jim's comments about receiving the plaque that he didn't even
have an idea he was going to be in the running for, it made my day.  That is
what it is all about.

Lastly, thanks to Jim, W0OU, for sponsoring the plaque that arrived in the
mail today for the category that I won; "Top Canadian/US QRP Score".

73, and CU all in this year's running of the SPDC.

Milt, N5IA