Topband: GJ Jersey island EU-013

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: GJ Jersey island EU-013
From: "Russell" <russell@g5xw.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:44:55 -0000
Hi all
Some of you may remember that back in Aug I became a new member to this group
and was going away to GJ for a family break and hoping to get in some 160 work.

Alas things did not wont to play on 160 so was stuck with 80m night time fun.
Did not have enough time to test 100% before we left my own fault but,
I hope to be able to make another trip there before the winters out (would be
after Xmas) with the rough plan being just a 80/160m long weekend.
Will keep you all up to date ASAP.
Regards
Russell
G5XW