Topband: Homebrew Helical Info/still looking for Homebrew Mobileinfo

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Homebrew Helical Info/still looking for Homebrew Mobileinfo
From: M0VEY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:38:01 EST
Hi all,
        thanks to those of you  with info on homebrewing a mobile antenna for
160m. I am still looking for more  info & pictures on this subject.
                                                                    Having
had great success with a Homebrew helical at the base station this year, with
contacts into USA & Canada, I thought I would like to share the information
with the group. I put some info on my webpage, the link is here:
  _http://hometown.aol.com/m0vey/myhomepage/index.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/m0vey/myhomepage/index.html)

 Then as I only have a small webpage I set up a topband-helical  · Topband
Homebrew  Helical group on yahoo, to share  information on this antenna &
invite
people to post messages, comments,  links & pictures of their antennas for
160m. The Link is  Here:

 Regards,
               Phil.
                       m0vey