Topband: Stew Perry score listing error

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry score listing error
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:14:29 -0800
A couple of stations found their scores missing in the 2005 Stew Perry
results.  An error was made when I was copying the score file into the
html editor and the following scores were omitted from the web page:

K7UT, XE1KK, K6RB, K9LA, UA0ACG, BA4DW, W2LK, RW0BG, W2OO, VO1MP (no
wonder I missed VO1 in the SS CW!), W9OL, RZ3DX, W6XI, N8PR, SM2YIZ,
WA4GLH, W8PN, K4SV, PA5TT and VE6LB.

These scores are now listed.  If anyone else spots an error, please let
us know and we will get it fixed.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net