Topband: Contest..

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Contest..
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 23:08:40 +1100
Hi all.Well not a lot got through here during the contest last weekend
with seemingly bad band conditions and our summer qrn.
I listened to W4AN calling cq on Saturday night for a long time until he
suddenly latched on to a bunch of JA's.I finally was able to break
through the pileup and work him.
            EU is not perking up very well here yet at my sunrise.The
band is certainly down compared to this time last year.I am only
getting  a few random contacts around sunrise.I will be there each
morning for the next three months.I am logging what I work and will make
a comparison with last season's EU log which had 560+ EU contacts over
the summer period.I doubt I will better that this year.
Early Seasons Greetings to all.
73....Bob VK3ZL..