Topband: NEED_PICTURE_INFO_ON_K9AY_LOOP_TRANSFORMER??

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: NEED_PICTURE_INFO_ON_K9AY_LOOP_TRANSFORMER??
From: "George" <goofyham@highstream.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:23:38 -0500
Can anyone help me with a picture on how to wind the 9:1 trifilar matching
transformer for the K9AY loop I just built?
The K9AY page has everything but how to wind the coil.
The schematic looks like an auto transformer but I need to know how to wind it,
which way the turns are wound etc.
What's a trifilar?
I gave up on the inverted L antenna for receiving. It may be the whole 160
season before the electric company gets around to fixing all problems on the
lines causing buzzing in my receiver!
Thanks
George W2YJ