Topband: 1A4A

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 1A4A
From: "Herb Schoenbohm" <herbs@surfvi.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:24:41 -0400
Just talked to 1A4A on 20 meters and he promises to look for NA at 2300 on 160.
 Last night he used 1.831 and was on at about 0600 but only for a few minutes.
he worked a few NA few and went QRT.  I asked him to try several times from
2300Z on and ask for NA to give more stations a chance.  He said he would. So
be there if it turns out that there is propagation. Last night IK4WMA and I4EWH
were true 599 plus for hours from 0020 to 0230.  The 0600 only plan has
propogation draw back for Northern SA and the Caribbean.

73

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ

P.S. If he only had a Tintenex and a K9AY for RX things would be good for
topbanders with this operation.