Re: Topband: 1.810 BCB interference

To: "Steve Flood" <flood@ixi.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1.810 BCB interference
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:01:59 -0500
>> Has anyone sent this one to Riley?

> My post earlier today apparently didn't get through.
> I figured we'd better have the station positiviely
> identified first.

ID'ing the station is absolutely necessary if you don't want
to wait months.

If you get a positive ID and if the station doesn't respond
to a call I can pass it directly to the Field Office. After
a series of successful busts they gave me direct numbers and
I'd be happy to call it in.

In difficult cases I "stereo match" audio of stations. I
listen in one ear to the spur and the other to a BC
receiver.

73 Tom