Topband: HB0/DL2OBO returned safely home

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HB0/DL2OBO returned safely home
From: "dl2obo" <dl2obo@hotel-hellers-krug.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 05:33:28 +0100
Hi Tb's

I am back home, logs are safe  ;-)

I wrote a short summary, have a look at www.dl2obo.de.vu  and then click
"dxpeditions".

The logsearch is NOT! working yet  even though it is mentioned (2006 QSOs work)

I included the JA's calls I worked and some others...

Is it just my opinion or were the condx worse than January 2006 ?
Or was my last years low 2el wirebeam working after all ? (well, for JA the Inv
L this year was better sure)

Also there were fewer callers than 2006 or didn't they call preventing "dupes"
and give others a chance ?
I missed many of the 2006 callers...but in the time loss they could keep me
awake,hi

Comments are welcome via mail or guestbook entry.

PS:  rumor..... yes, I booked again for 1.1. - 9.1.2008   ;-)   will have a
bigger car (Van) then for more equip....hi

Thanks and: happy new year !

73 Tom   DL2OBO