Re: Topband: VU7

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VU7
From: "Ian Keyser" <ian.keyser@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:40:46 -0000
Hi Tom,

Ref your comments about VU7 EU's working him when he was calling NA.   I
think you will find it was all west EU stations.

The same thing happened a few nights ago when I was listening to him at when
he started the NA calls he was only just lifting above the noise in the
south of England.

The G's F's EA's and CT's would have had no chance onthewise!!

Fortunately I worked him only minutes before he started the NA calls.

Within fifteen mins he went from noise floor to S7 on my east beverage.

73

Ian, G3ROO