Topband: 160 DX window

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 DX window
From: "RonSpencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:36:55 -0500
 My understanding is that US and VE stations should not call CQ in the
window during times when it is possible for DX to be heard (i.e. from just
before sun set to at least an hour after sun rise). In past contests I've
only heard what I consider one really bad use of the window and that was a
VE2 (as I recall) station that would camp out in the window and call cq.

See you on the band!

Ron  N4XD