Topband: "JA" Divided By "VE3" = 100 (29th January)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: "JA" Divided By "VE3" = 100 (29th January)
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:41:27 -0500
Good Day All,

Was I dreaming, or did I really & truly work JA7NI this morning at sunrise,
with a booming honest-to-goodness 599 signal into southern Ontario...?!

I thought he was in a U.S.A. "WA7", so strong was his signal --- but what was
especially amazing (and what initially raised my suspicions as to his location)
was the fact that there were probably never more than one, or two, other
stations calling him...

Is this a classic example of "spotlight propagation"...?

In any event, thanks to JA7NI, I have now reached the magic 100 DXCC QSO
plateau on Top Band (wild applause, as the speaker takes a bow, Hi Hi)...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ