Topband: Four-Square Receiving Array

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Four-Square Receiving Array
From: "Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh" <nmt@at-communication.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:15:44 +0500
Dear Topbanders,

I am interested in feedback and personal experience of using DX-Engeneering
Four-Square Receiving Array.

I have red eham.net product reviews and it looks like good solution for me.
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5336

To operate topband I need to travel to countryside qth and install BV which
takes some time. I have space for one 2 WL BV for 160 m towards EU/US there and
shorter ones to other directions. BV could not be left there.

As I read this system claimed to perform as 2 WL Beverage. For me it is too
good to be true. :)

This system is expensive but quite a good solution for me which can help me to
be more active on Top band.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM