Re: Topband: Logbook of the World - Tnx comments

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Logbook of the World - Tnx comments
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:47:52 +0000 (GMT)

> Dave wrote...>> Perhaps the QSL mgr for N8T would take note.
> Been waiting
> >> since the 2006
> >> CQWW160 for this WV direct confirmation. >
> >
> >Tom wrote... The contact person would be K3BU or W8LRL.
>
> Thanks Tom and the other Guys who responded to my posting.
>
> Actually, I am aware of the QSL route tnx, and that's what I
> used. I didnt
> mention the calls in my post as I didnt want it thought that I
> was trying to
> "name & shame".
> Because I accept that there can be genuine reasons for poor
> QSLing,
> work/domestic problems, illness etc but if ONLY stations and or
> QSL managers
> who have problems with, or DO NOT QSL would make a CLEAR
> STATEMENT in their
> QRZ.COM bio, it would save such a lot of frustration, expense
> and bad
> feeling for the rest of us.
> As I dont believe in feeding QSLing Black Holes, I'll just put
> this one down
> as another lost cause and try my luck with the next WV QSO that
> comes along.
>
> I'll make this my final comment as I dont want to use up any
> more Reflector
> bandwidth and risk drifting too far "off topic".
>
> Tnx for the chance to air my views!
> 73 Dave

Sorry Dave and other direct QSLers, I wanted to do nice commemorative QSLs for
Tesla's 150th Anniversary, but QRL kept me busy and I wanted to combine them
with this year operation.

I realize that some need the cards for various awards etc. and I will get  all
directs out this week, even if I have to do it by hand (computer).
I should also post the logs on LOTW.

Slowly recuperating from another one and thanks for all the QSOs and points in
CQ 160 cw.

Again sorry about the delay and I will make cards for direct replies and get
them out promply.

73 Yuri, K3BU
I do QSL for
N2EE, NT1E