Topband: Topband conditions

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband conditions
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:34:01 -0000
Hi all

Very nice conditions since a few days in the evening.
4 new ones since the begining of this year 1A4A, not so hard we are very
close, VU7RG this had a great signal over here, VU2BGS doing a very job, I
read he was running low power, thanks Kumar, a special thank for your
kindness giving me a report for the REF Test last week end as you were not
in this contest and to night DU9/N0NM with a very nice signal on my small
receiving loop,
so, 165 DXCC worked so far, 156 confirmed.
See you soon in the ARRL DX CW

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn