Re: Topband: Beverages

To: Topband <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverages
From: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 06:59:59 -0500
My Beverages all go through thick woods. I use bright orange surveyors'
tape and a hand-bearing marine compass to mark the route before
stringing the wire. The tape is placed around trees every 50 feet or
less and it is easy to keep the line is straight. The surveyors' tape is
available from most home-supply stores in the U.S. This stuff even shows
up when there is snow on the ground.

73/Jon AA1K