Topband: Listening west on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Listening west on 160
From: "RonSpencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:43:29 -0500
Besides signals being harder to hear to the west when the west is in
daylight for the reasons Tom pointed out I listen east to maximize my
multiplier count. If there is propagation to Europe I can work many mults
much easier then I can dig out those mults on the west coast. I know I can
listen that direction later in the evening and work them much faster then.
When I lived on the west coast we would maximize our time listening towards
JA when that window was open to maximize the high point count Qs. Same idea.

Ron  N4XD