Topband: FK8CP - New Caledonia

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FK8CP - New Caledonia
From: Earl W Cunningham <k6se@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:25:18 -0800
I received my QSL from Remi, FK8CP (New Caledonia) yesterday with a
letter attached.

For those who need him, he writes, "I send FK8CP FK8CP very often at slow
speed in full BK (QSK) and scan permanently my receiving frequencies. [On
160m, he normally transmits on 1831.0 and listens on 1833 to 1835 (to
1836 if big pileup) for most of the world, and listens on 1810 to 1813
for JA].

He continues, "If you need FK8 on 160m, please just send your callsign at
10 WPM or less!  If you are sure that I copied perfectly your callsign
please kindly send RRRR, your callsign, my RST.  Thank you."

73, GL, de Earl, K6SE