Topband: Boring WAC in one evening

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring WAC in one evening
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:46:32 -0700
Wow - first day of spring and the band was in great shape.  Was very happy
to pull off a WAC in just over two hours:

0323z - J5UAR
0344z - 5B/K3UY
0359z - SM6CPY (and later a couple more SMs)
0414z - CX3CE
0418z - VP5/W5CW (and later KL7RA)
0537z - KH6AT - thanks Bryce!!

The J5 worked a lot of guys - transmitting on 1828 and listening up.  I was
lucky to get the 5B before he got spotted.  This was the second night in a
row that I worked 3 SMs.  Heard OM5RW well and also F5IN, but wasn't able
to make the QSO.

The A and K indexes are at zero - so this might be a good week.  The European
signals (and the 5B) were coming in over the pole.

73 Tree N6TR/7
tree@kkn.net