Topband: FK8CP SSB

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FK8CP SSB
From: N7DF <n7df@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 06:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
FK8CP was coming in very well on CW this morning and made several excursions to
SSB.  After listening for about an hour I caught an opening that lasted less
than 5 minutes when his signal peaked well over S9 and I got a very solid QSO.
K0HGW and a couple of other stations got through on the same opening.  Within 5
minutes he had dropped down to about S6 and was in my noise again.

  Larry
  N7DF

73 From Number 7 Desert Fox

Remember E equals I x R is not just a good idea.  It is THE LAW