Re: Topband: Cleaning Up Large Air Variables?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Cleaning Up Large Air Variables?
From: Commander John <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
I once had a brass blade fan from1925.  I didn't know it was brass.  I put it
in the sink and sprayed it with 409 cleaner.  I thought I had ruined it. stuff
was running off and lots of streaks.  The 409 cleaner cleaned it to the brass
and wiping it off I looked like new. Do not do what I did.  Test a small spot
with a Q tip and a spot of 409 on it to check reaction.
John w9zy

  W9ZY
                .... Commander John ....