Topband: FK8CP assistance - amplifier question

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FK8CP assistance - amplifier question
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:32:06 -0400
Can anyone confirm what model amplifier Remi, FK8CP, is running?  I believe
he is running some kind of Alpha amp...possibly 87A or 89 (I remember the
campaign last Fall to come up with some tubes)?  His request for PIN diodes
would seem to point to one of these models I am told.  I am still working to
help him out to whatever reasonable degree I can.  Thanks go to Gary, KD9SV,
George, K8GG, and Jim, K1PX, for their helpful research and technical
assistance thus far.

73...Dave
W0FLS