Topband: K6SE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K6SE
From: "GARY ELLIOT" <k7ox@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:37:11 -0000
Like so many others have already said, Earl was a great help to me when I first
started using Shunt Fed towers back in the early 70's.  I first met Earl in
1973 and visited him in TX and latter in Palmdale many times after he moved to
CA. Always swapping ideas and notes on different antennas and got him to try a
balloon vertical when he was making trips out to the desert for the 160 meter
contests. He certainly will be missed by all who knew him and RIP my friend.

Gary K7OX