Topband: RX 4 square

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RX 4 square
From: Lennart Michaelsson <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:50:44 +0200
Good morning all,
Is anyone willing to share their experience with me concerning DX
Engineering RX 4 square?

I read an article where one ham states that thin and small radiators can
cause phase and amplitude shift thus impairing the performance of otherwise
well designed systems. He also claimed improved sensitivity when going up in
diameter of those short radiators.

Please send any comments directly to me.
Need to improve RX side with all this QRN covering lots of good DX.
Presently using phased K9AY loops, not good enough which is annoying.

73
Len, SM7BIC