Topband: RX 4 square

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RX 4 square
From: Niko Cimbur <ac6dd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like Summer is coming to an end, and topbanders are coming out of the
woodwork.

I set up the dxerx4sq group so everyone can see the  responses to queries about
this antenna, instead of the "Thank you to everyone who responded to my
questions" postings on this reflector.  By doing so I am not trying to take
away from this reflector, but compliment it.

I restricted the group a few days ago because the spammers found it.  All you
need to do to join is send your call with your request to join ( not necessary
if your e-mail contains it) to dxerx4sq-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Any postings or Cc would be appreciated by all members.

Niko - AC6DD