Topband: GJ on 160m

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: GJ on 160m
From: "Russell" <russell@g5xw.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:36:11 +0100
Hi all
just a note to say that 3 of us are going of to GJ for a long week end in Dec
7-10th with main plan to be 40,80,160m night time operations,  planned to try
this when I was on family holiday last year, but due to rushing things 160 went
pear shaped as they say and only 80m night time was possible.

this year 160 will be covered with a 60' spiderbeam pole, we are staying on a
camp site we have been to many times now, everytime out of season always
camping so cold wx due for for GJ last time -3 over night.

99% will be ssb, but possible CW but please check my QRZ.com page first

Stations will be
GJ5XW
MJ0RLJ
MJ0JZE