Re: Topband: ADSL line "mute" when TX on 160

To: Rune Øye <la7tha@tussa.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ADSL line "mute" when TX on 160
From: Paul Kelley N1BUG <paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:52:03 -0400
Rune Øye wrote:
> When I tune up my amp on 160 and around 300-400 watts output, I
> get problem with my DSL (ADSL) modem
>
> Stop working /sync problems.

Hi Rune,

I have the same problem since I got DSL two years ago. Everything is
OK on 3.5 MHz and all higher bands, but even a few watts on 160m
causes the modem to lose sync.

I tried winding all cables to the modem and router on ferrties, but
it made no improvement.

I believe it should be possible to make a low pass filter, because
the maximum frequency used by my ADSL is 1.1 MHz. I still want to
make one, but I am not the person to design it.

If you find a solution, I think many of us will be interested.

73,
Paul N1BUG