Topband: VE3 Conditions 2-XI-07

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VE3 Conditions 2-XI-07
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:53:55 -0500
Good Morning All,

Wow...!

Conditions from Europe to southern Ontario last night were something to behold:
still full daylight here, yet I was able to copy almost a dozen different
callsigns from across the pond, some with 579 signals...!

Alas, hearing them was one thing, actually being able to WORK them was quite
another...listening to the reports received by the few Stateside Hams who did
make it across at that time offered some measure of comfort, because 449's &
559's seemed to be the order of the day, for the most part...

All that work on the antennas here, & yet another major re-build of the
amplifier, & all I have to show for my blood, sweat, & tears is a pretty
SWL'ers log...(sigh!).

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ