Topband: NJ antenna help

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: NJ antenna help
From: Peter Dougherty <w2irt@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:18:32 -0500
Hi guys,

Is there anybody in or around the northern NJ area who could help me
with radials and/or reconfiguring my L to a T? For an area with 12
million people within a 2 hour drive, I'm really hoping someone who's
up on topband can assist a relative n00b. I have somewhat limited
physical abilities but can help as much as possible. I've asked on
tower-talk a few times earlier this summer, but the silence there was
deafening.

Cost isn't my worry at this point - I've got to improve what I have
here now at any cost, short of buying real estate. I'm willing to bet
that at the moment, I have nothing more than a 1500W cloud warmer.
Five and a half hours of calling with legal-limit to 3X5A tonight
with no luck is proof positive to me that something's critically
wrong and in need of an engineered re-design. What say ye?

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT