Topband: Central Asia. EY8MM results.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Central Asia. EY8MM results.
From: "Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh" <ey8mm@mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:41:27 +0500
Seven New Countries were worked on 160 meters.

Thank you 9Q1ET, AH2R and AH2L, NP4Z, OA4/N6XQ, PJ5AA, S79UU, XW1A.

Total 1327 qsos were made including 1280 in CQ WW DX contest.

Special to mentioned US/Canada calls I worked during the contest. It was just
matter of luck to be on the clear frequency during
openning to NA. Neddless to say that polar pass is making thouse qso's real
hard. Here the chronological list of the stations I
logged during CQ WW DX SOSB 160 meters from USA and Canada:
VE1DX, W1KM, KT1V, NT1Y, KC1XX, W3LPL, K1AR, W4DR, KB1H, NQ4I, N4IS, VY2ZM,
N1BUG, W3BGN, K3UL, NR4M, NO2R, W3GH, K1DG, NO8D, VE1ZZ,
K3LR, WE3C, AA4MM, NN1N, VE3DO, KU1CW, K1BW, AA6YQ, K3JJG, VA3EF, K1LZ, N3RS,
K2AX, VE3ZI.

Special to mention LP qso with N7DD before contest which became audible during
qso for about one minute.

Also claiming new Asia record on 160 from Central Asia. I did some stats which
shows how many stations I worked within certan
distance.

Satations within 500 km from my QTH-0.5%
1000 km-1.1%
2000 km-6,1%
3000 km-24,8%
4000 km 41,2%

So distance to nearly 59% of stations worked in the contest greater than 4000
km. Quite a remote place for 160. :)

I have some other basic statistics and claimed score on my web
http://www.ey8mm.com/index.php?page=ww2007cw

I plan next activity on January.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh