Topband: Life Is Good...!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Life Is Good...!
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:16:32 -0500
Wow...! It looks like the proverbial early bird sometimes really DOES get the
worm!

Yesterday morning --- after filling the first coffee mug of the day --- I was
elated to snag OX3XR before local sunrise here...and then deflated (but only
just a little!) when a glance at my DXCC tally revealed that I had a QSO "...on
the books" already with Greenland (sigh!).

Fast-forward to this morning, when --- after numerous calls & repeats of my
callsign --- I worked OA4/N6XQ: my Top Band DXCC #113! (Many thanks to that
operator for his patience through all his local QRN, too.) To top things off, I
then managed to get Les, KL7J, on my first call, WELL after local sunrise
here...joy!

Life is, indeed, good, Hi Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ