Topband: JA opening and KL7

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JA opening and KL7
From: "DL8LAS" <dl8las.dr5x@kielnet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:20:40 +0100
Hello,

last night was here the second great band opening to JA,

worked again 20 Ja stations in 1 hour and also HL3IUA with a

very strong signal.

This morning AL7R Brent calling CQ on 1821 khz,

I worked him by my first call, his sig was also very good with 569 on my
magnetic loop.

Here his Info from Alaska:

Vy 73

Andy DL8LAS

www.dl8las.de <http://www.dl8las.de/>

Dear Andy,

I am located on the north

Alaska coast. (71 Degrees North 147 Degrees West)

I had very good propagation into Europe last night.

I plan to be on most evenings the next couple of weeks

when propagation is open.

QSL manager is K9IT Ray. I also keep my logs on LoTW.

73 from Alaska Arctic Coast,

Brent (AL7R)