Topband: KH6CC- sk

To: "Wolf Ostwald" <df2py@t-online.de>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KH6CC- sk
From: Lennart Michaelsson <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:05:01 +0200
As Wolf says:

Thanks for many thrilling QSOs Jack -    Aloha, to wherever You may be now
df2py

I must say that when working Hawaii in the mid 80's was a real thrill.
Without internet there was but one other solution. We had to use the
landline to get a firm grip on when the best opening would be. After several
telephone contacts and chats with Jacks wife - he is out in the garden
somewhere but I will call him, then some smalltalk and another sked time.
After several skeds we managed and once done we did have quite a few QSO's.
There were times when Jack was booming in and other times when just a mere
whispering but always fun. I sincerely miss you Jack, rest in peace and
thank you for so many thrilling moments!
Len
SM7BIC