Topband: Season's Finale!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Season's Finale!
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:56:47 -0400
Good Day All,

Well, the Topband season is officially over for me for another season...the XYL
& I commenced with the raking chores on the lawn this weekend, & that meant
that the feeders, radials, etc. had to be rolled-up for the season (sigh!).

Still, in all, it was a good one --- not as memorable, perhaps, as it was for
me the first year I put up the tri-angular array, but I did manage to work some
new ones for 160 DXCC, and re-kindled more than a few old friendships on the
band.

See y'all next October!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ