Topband: Fwd: radial staples

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: radial staples
From: JAMESAMS88@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:44:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2008 9:31:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
W1dxh@aol.com writes:

another  option that I used here for my radials was wooden doll pins (old
style clothes pins).

A problem with old style wooden clothes pins is that they are  cut so when
pushed or pounded into the ground they will separate and split.  Solution would
be to wait until the ground is very wet and soft and they should  work but
don't try it when the ground is dry and hard like I did.    Jim W0NFL

favorites at AOL Food.