Topband: Stew Perry / topband contests this fall?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry / topband contests this fall?
From: "Kristinn Andersen" <kristinn1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:28:41 +0000
Hi:

Procrastinating my antenna work, I took the end of this Friday afternoon,
instead, updating my contest calendar for the remainder of the year (so much
easier, sitting in the chair in front of the computer...).

Last year we had a Stew Perry Warmup event in late October.  Is there
any info or suggestion that this will be on the schedule for this fall?  Any
other news regarding the Stew Perry TBDC in December?  Same rules, etc.?
Any new topband contests or events?

--
http://radio.tf3kx.googlepages.com/