Re: Topband: Radial Wire- Many Tnx!

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial Wire- Many Tnx!
From: Jim Murray <adkmurray@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
Don't think I'll have any other use for the cable in the foreseable future and
since I need more radials, on the ground it's going.  Have some Burndy nuts and
will clamp the stripped ends to a jumper then to the vertical.  The outer
aluminum shield is very thick and no way to strip out the inner wires.  I have
5  64 footers cut now and looks like there's probably another 5 at least left.
If anyone is in need of some of this for an ext. relay box , rotor etc.  let me
know how long and it's yours for the postage cost.
73,
Jim/k2hn