Topband: Longwire at CP4BT

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Longwire at CP4BT
From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 06:58:36 -0400
          I received the following message from Claus CP4BT.  If
anyone has experience with feeding a longwire using he method he
describes below, please reply directly to him.  I've suggested he
consider a 1/4wl inverted-L if he can get about 12-15m for the
vertical part.  Claus' native language is German so perhaps some of
our German readers can also reply to him directly "auf Deutsch".

                                          73,  Bill  W4ZV