Topband: Boring Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:53:33 -0700
Last night - some excellent signals from G3JMJ, G3PQA and OZ7YY.  G4AMT
was there too - but nothing yet from SM7BIC.  This was from 0330 to 0400Z.

This morning VK3ZL was solid and VK6ABL and UA0DC made it in the log.
This was around 1240 UTC.

One thing impressed me with the two G3 QSOs - it seemed that the normal
deep QSB that I typically experience with those stations was less of an
issue thanks to my diversity reception with the K3.  Having two
directional antennas to use seems to be paying off.

There was lots of activity on the band and even W6's were being heard in
Europe.  Come and join the party!!!

73 Tree N6TR/7
Boring, OR