Re: Topband: Fine condx this morning...

To: calle.jonsson@sverige.nu
Subject: Re: Topband: Fine condx this morning...
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:06:03 -1000
calle.jonsson@sverige.nu wrote:
> Band was in a good shape this morning. I heard (and worked some of them)
> VA5DX, W7LR, N7UA (559 after sunrise), N7DD, W8TE, W8UVZ (big sigs), W9OY,
> K9DX (599 just before sunrise), K9FD/KH6 (heard him with 449 working
> ON4UN) and W0OP. The QRN level was above normal so I´m sure I´d heard a
> few more if it wasn´t for the noise. Looks like a promising fall!
> 73 Carl/SM6CPY

Thanks Carl,  sure glad some one was hearing me,  called a couple G3
stations with no success,
John ON4UN was good copy when I worked him but not as strong as usual.
Heard ZS1 but was a little late for him and no contact completed,  This
AM at my sunrise made
a try for UT3 and OH etc,  but no conditions,  did work H40MY, several
JA,  BV1EK and
UA9YAB.   Good signals into Asia.   Hope conditions continue this
season,  looking forward
to a good year.   73 Merv K9FD/KH6